We hire soft and hard cases for travelling with your bike.
Getting ready to escape to the sunshine on a training camp? And who can blame you. Especially with the unpredictable UK weather. The biggest worry when traveling is will my bike be alright once I get off the plane.
Let us help you with that, as we now have Polaris bike boxes and Evoc bike bags for hire on a daily rate to cater for your needs.
These boxes must be booked ahead of your travel or we cannot guarantee availability. Terms and conditions apply please read below.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01892 544 503
To make your trip run with ease why not add one of our additional services.
1) A damage deposit if retained of £200.00 per Evoc bag and £300 per Polaris box (Does not affect your statutory rights)
2) late fees are charged at £10.00 per day,( this will only be charged if we have booked the bike box out to another customer that we cannot now fulfil), we will charge the full amount of days that we cannot fulfil.......... we do want to give you your deposit back
3) Our Boxes will be inspected for any damage prior to being hired and on return (as section 8).
4) The hirer (you) is responsible for the security and safekeeping of the bike box for the duration of the hire period, if the box is damaged during your flight it is your responsibility to claim from the Airline (as you have the contract with them) damage will be taken from the deposit (as section 8), please take a photograph to support your claim.
Your claim should begin at the airport where the damage takes place, please start your claim immediately.
5) We will accept cancellations up to 7 Days in advance for full deposit refund, less than 7 Days notice will incur a charge of half current daily rate per day.
6) We cannot accept any responsibility for the damage to your equipment whilst in our boxes, however we can assure you that Bike Box and bags are the safest option for transporting your precious Bike!
7) The box will be assessed for damage on return any damage (excluding scuffs and scratches during transportation) will incur a fee from your deposit. Significant damage rendering the box unusable/unsafe will be invoiced to you at the box's RRP If the damage can be repaired by EVOC or Polaris then the repair fee will be charged we will only cover our costs and do not seek to profit from this unfortunate circumstance.
8) Please do not store the Box in wet conditions
9) Only use approved TSA locks or cable ties to secure your bike box to avoid expensive damage by customs.